Filters / Separators Fuel Manager®
- Removes water and solids by 99.6%
- In cold weather, fuel heating, which improves engine start in cold weather
- Maintains the required operating pressure in the fuel system
- Increases the resource of the fuel system
- Extends service intervals
- Allows you to get rid of accumulated air in the fuel system
- It indicates the presence of water in the fuel
Fuel Filter / Water Separator Systems FM100
- Engine power range: 50 (37.2 kW) to 350 HP (261 kW)
- Max. Fuel flow rate: 80 US gallon / hour (300 L / hour)
- Max. Working Pressure: 60 P.S.I. (413 kPa) without storage flask
- Top-loading filter: Max. Engine power 325 HP (242.35 kW), max flow 75 g / h (283 l / h)
- A high-performance aluminum receiver is available with various internal thread sizes and seal configurations.
- Allows additional block elements.
- Elements are of various sizes and values in microns.
NOTE: Advanced Retention System (ERS) elements are not compatible with other elements and receivers.
30 mic. Prefilter / water separator element. Using chemically treated paper material to repel water, these elements offer very effective primary filtration. Designed for use with a final filter, the prefilter will extend service intervals and provide optimal protection for the injection system.
Filter element 30 Mk 4.3 "31865 FM 100
Length 4.3 "(109.2 mm)
Available in sizes for standard or enhanced performance.