Filters / Separators Fuel Manager®
- Removes water and solids by 99.6%
- In cold weather, fuel heating, which improves engine start in cold weather
- Maintains the required operating pressure in the fuel system
- Increases the resource of the fuel system
- Extends service intervals
- Allows you to get rid of accumulated air in the fuel system
- It indicates the presence of water in the fuel
Fuel Filter / Water Separator FM1000
- Engine power range: 200 (149 kW) to 350 HP (447 kW)
- Max. Fuel flow rate: 180 US gallons / hour (680 L / hour) *
- Max. Working Pressure: 100 P.S.I. (688 kPa) without storage flask
- Rugged aluminum receiver available with various sizes of internal thread
- and sealing configurations.
- Allows additional block elements. Elements have various sizes and meanings in microns.
- Greater volume for longer life and longer drain intervals
Filter Size 8 "(203.2 mm)
150 mic. combined prefilter / water separator element - ideal for use in cold weather, special nylon
the substance minimizes the risk of waxing the fuel.
Designed for extra protection and removes more water and large contaminants before they clog the final (second) filter
Filter element 150 Mk 8 "36223 FM 1000