Filters / Separators Fuel Manager®
- Removes water and solids by 99.6%
- In cold weather, fuel heating, which improves engine start in cold weather
- Maintains the required operating pressure in the fuel system
- Increases the resource of the fuel system
- Extends service intervals
- Allows you to get rid of accumulated air in the fuel system
- It indicates the presence of water in the fuel
Fuel Filter / Water Separator FM1000
- Engine power range: 200 (149 kW) to 350 HP (447 kW)
- Max. Fuel flow rate: 180 US gallons / hour (680 L / hour) *
- Max. Working Pressure: 100 P.S.I. (688 kPa) without storage flask
- A rugged aluminum receiver is available with various internal thread sizes and sealing configurations.
- Allows additional block elements. Elements have various sizes and meanings in microns.
- Greater volume for longer life and longer drain intervals