Filters / Separators Fuel Manager®
- Removes water and solids by 99.6%
- In cold weather, fuel heating, which improves engine start in cold weather
- Maintains the required operating pressure in the fuel system
- Increases the resource of the fuel system
- Extends service intervals
- Allows you to get rid of accumulated air in the fuel system
- It indicates the presence of water in the fuel
Fuel Filter / Water Separator FM1000
- Engine power range: 200 (149 kW) to 350 HP (447 kW)
- Max. Fuel flow rate: 180 US gallons / hour (680 L / hour) *
- Max. Working Pressure: 100 P.S.I. (688 kPa) without storage flask
- A rugged aluminum receiver is available with various internal thread sizes and sealing configurations.
- Allows additional block elements. Elements are of various sizes and values in microns.
- Greater volume for longer life and longer drain intervals
Filter elements for use in PPE (or initial cleaning) in filters / separators are in the range:
- 150-micron treated with polyamide to remove water and dirt.
- 30-micron coated with paper to remove water and dirt.
- 10-micron coated with paper to remove water and dirt.
Filter elements for use in FINAL (or second cleaning), or if only 1 filter is installed, is in the range
• 5-micron coated with paper to remove water and dirt.
• 2-micron coated with paper to remove water and dirt.
Filter Size 8 "(203.2 mm)
The filtering element 5 MK 8 "33636 FM 1000