Testmaster 3 HH701
The Hartridge Testmaster 3 HH701 is pneumatically operated, incorporating an LCD display and sophisticated menu driven software for analysing injector nozzle performance. The Testmaster 3 HH701 is compact in size, easy and flexible in use, and permits test results to be stored and recorded via an external PC/printer.
- Air operated pumping action.
- Test most types of automotive injector up to 500 bar pressure
- Illuminated spray chamber
- Air operated continuous fume extraction of the spray chamber
- Keypad for data entry
- Pressure reading display both digitally and an analogue bar graph on back-lit LCD display.
- Pass/Fail indication
- Flow control valve
- Date and time indication
- Testmaster 3 HH701
- Testmaster 3
- Digital display enables better accuracy.
- In accordance with ISO 8984-1 and ISO 8984-2 standards.
- Reduced operator fatigue.
- Menu driven software for ease of use.
- Injector test plan facility (up to 200 memory locations).
- Automatic pass/fail indication when the test plan facility is used.
- Easy access to injector test plans.
- Traceability of injector test results.
- Offers outstanding value for money.
- Flow control to detect injector chatter.
Module IFT-c (Common Rail Control Box)
Injector driver profiles:
- Delphi, Denso and Bosch Solenoid
- Continental and Bosch piezo
- Compatible with Testmaster for common rail capability
- Pump - Air-Operated Pressure Amplifier with Electrical Insulation
- Pressure range Up to 500 bar. Different units of measurement can be selected (atm, psi, kg / cm2)
- Resolution - 1 bar Accuracy +/- 1%
- Timer - The leakage timer is displayed on the LCD
- Injector Suitability Indicator - Programmable limits are displayed on the LCD.
- The filter is paper, with a filtration degree of 5 microns and easy access for replacement.
- Tank - With a capacity of 3 liters with a possibility of discharge.
- Ventilation of fuel vapors - suction of vapors from the chamber with the help of compressed air, with the output of the vapors out through the pipe. Air consumption 0.05 - 0.14 m3 / min.
- The internal power supply is 12 volts through a universal power supply.
- Lighting - Low voltage halogen lamp 12 volts.
- Keyless injector holder - injector with a diameter of 17.8 to 33 mm, for example dimensions P, R, S T
- High Pressure Pipes - Two pipes are supplied with different connecting nuts, one M12 x M14, the other M14 x M14.
- Power supply - Connection to any single-phase network (100-240 volts +/- 10%, 47-63 hertz) through an adapter with a built-in transformer.
- Connection - PC RS232 port for connection to PC Air supply Clean air under pressure from 3 to 6 bar